Installation is arguably the most detailed part of making a dream kitchen a reality. We understand how disruptive an installation can be on your daily life. That’s why we go to great lengths to alleviate this disturbance and ensure a timely project completion.
Some of the ways we minimize disruption and delays are:
- using our own in-house carpenters and millworkers
- assigning you a project point person from start to finish
- having a full custom cabinet shop ready to handle any reworks or damages
- communicating with you at critical decision points of the project – points that help avoid potential delays
- communicating with you using your preferred methods of communication – phone, email, text messaging, Facebook messaging, and even project management tools like Basecamp or Trello if you prefer
We also stand behind the craftsmanship of our installations 100%. In fact, we guarantee our installations for 5 years because that’s how confident we are in the quality of our work.
Ready for your dream kitchen? Schedule a free, no obligation consultation with one of our design specialists.