This page shares details about operations as of July 24, 2020.
Our operations will continue by appointment during normal business hours; additionally, we will accept “walk-ins” who call the showroom approx. 15 minutes prior to arrival, as availability permits. This provides us some time to wipe down and sanitize areas as appropriate. We will continue to comply with Massachusetts and Rhode Island re-opening guidelines by requiring face masks and following other protocols. See details below.
We will also continue to make In-Home visits for qualified clients depending on the circumstances. Feel free to contact us for details about this or request this for consideration when making your inquiry. Below are details about how we conduct In-Showroom and In-Home meetings, as well as installations at this time.
Things to know: In-Showroom Meetings
- Our designers wear face masks and practice proper distancing during your showroom meeting
- We are limiting the showroom to only 1 meeting at a time to help reduce exposure
- Samples will be cleaned before and after each viewing
- Each designer has a designated meeting area in the showroom
- Showroom door will be locked at all times to help eliminate unplanned walk-ins or visitors during normal business/meeting hours
- Designers will avoid shaking hands and not require you to touch any paper, pens, or other materials and all documents and drawings will be emailed
Things to know: In-Home Meetings
- Our staff wears face masks and gloves while entering and exiting your home
- Zero-contact meetings while practicing safe distancing
- During a normal field measure, we do not need to touch anything but our tape measure and note pad (we have minimized the items we bring into your home to just the essentials)
- We have designated specific employees to handle all In-Home meetings or measurements to reduce exposure
- Samples delivered will be left in a Cabinet Gallery canvas bag outside the residence
Installation and Warehouse Operations
Our installation and delivery teams will continue to operate at normal capacity during normal business hours. Additionally, we have implemented the following measures to enhance customer service, while ensuring the safety and well-being of everyone:
- We are temporarily requiring that there cannot be more than one person within eight (8) feet of our installation crew while they are working in your home, office, or commercial property at any given time
- Our installation crew will avoid shaking hands with clients and disinfect cabinetry surfaces and any doorknobs used upon conclusion of their work each day
- Our team will wear face masks during any interactions, however, reserve the right to remove the face mask while working in the space. Face masks will always be worn entering and exiting the home
- Our team follows strict COVID guidelines put forth from RIDOH and CDC for disinfecting their hands and tools